16th June 2015
New research from consumer campaigning charity Which? has revealed that washing machines are the leading cause of household electrical fires.
15th June 2015
A company director from Dudley has been hit with a fine over illegal gas work that put the residents of a property in danger.
11th June 2015
An increasing number of British holiday makers are unaware of the effects of using cooking and gas appliances in small, confined spaces.
10th June 2015
Samsung came under fire in 2013 after its top loader washing machines were recalled due to starting fires in Australian homes.
9th June 2015
A man from Gloucester has climbed Mount Snowdon while carrying a tumble dryer on his back.
8th June 2015
Firefighters have issued a warning to residents after a dishwasher caused a fire on Sunday 7 June.
5th June 2015
The British public have been reminded of the hidden dangers of using gas appliances and barbecues this summer by Gas Safe Register.
4th June 2015
New research has indicated that Samsung's smart televisions may pose a security risk for large organisations.
3rd June 2015
Energy secretary Amber Rudd has called on Britain's largest any firms to pass on falls in wholesale oil and gas prices on to consumers.
2nd June 2015
A tradesman from Dunfermline has been fined for using gas safety logos on his website without permission.